Martin & Harris Laboratories Limited Recruitment 2020.Martin & Harris Laboratories Limited Notification full detailes below. A closely held Company incorporated in 1924 under the Companies Act, 1956 actively engaged in providing Third Party (3PL) solutions for the pharmaceutical sector in India through its unique portfolio of services that encompass marketing to research and development & manufacturing (outside of generic supply chain solutions).
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Scientist/senior Research Scientist- API
- Education:MS/M.Sc ,M.Pharma,B.sc,B.pharma
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Research Scientist/senior Research Scientist- API in Martin & Harris Laboratories Limited ! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all R&D (API) functions including designing schemes of synthesis, process Development of new APIs and intermediates.
- Lead a team of R&D Chemists / Scientists to develop manufacturing processes for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and advanced intermediates
- Undertaking literature search and/or similar search philosophy to identify new feasible synthetic routes, designing new processes for screening in lab. initiating and generating ideas for process development
- Coordinate process validation in terms of Lab scale validation, scale up, Pilot plant trials, commercial trials, process safety studies etc.
- Leading projects for improving existing processes to deliver higher yields, reducing costs, new synthetic routes, investigating alternative materials, techniques to improve efficiency and quality. Developing waste treatment methods for safe disposal of process wastes at commercial scale
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have extensive knowledge and understanding of the organic chemistry, reaction mechanisms and spectroscopy.
- Should have excellent Project management skills.
- Should have a vision, a clear picture of the objectives of the organization, his team and individuals within it.
- Should have a good understanding of working on various equipment in API R&D & Pilot / Production scale.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.