Mega Lifesciences Private Limited Recruitment 2021.Mega Lifesciences Private Limited Notification full detailes below. Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world-class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and pharmaceutical products.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager / Manager – Pharmacovigilance
- Experience:04- 8 years
- Location:Thane, Mumbai
- Openings: 01
- Contact: +91 22 4141 7914
Job Description: Hiring For Assistant Manager / Manager – Pharmacovigilance in Mega Lifesciences Private Limited !If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id firstname.lastname@example.org Mega Lifesciences is looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager – Pharmacovigilance to work closely with the Director – Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance (Global) in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn & expand your experience and expertise.
As an Assistant Manager/Manager – Pharmacovigilance, your key tasks are as below:
- Assess and evaluate Adverse Events received in Megas products (from countries in which Mega operates) and process in the global safety database
- Co-ordination with Local Safety Officers (LSOs) of all countries related to Pharmacovigilance related processes including follow up, medical triage of adverse events and ensure timely reporting of adverse events to local Ministry of Health MOH)
- Conduct Pharmacovigilance training of the relevant staff as and when necessary
- Preparation & submission of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs)
- Review of Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEA)
- Ensuring Pharmacovigilance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed
- Maintenance of Pharmacovigilance System Master file (PSMF).
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
- Course/certification in Drug safety or Pharmacovigilance
- At least 4-8 years of experience in M.Pharm ((Pharmacology), Pharm D with relevant in safety or PV dept. of pharma company
- Professional use of MS office
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have good knowledge in pharmacovigilance practices & good communication (written and verbal) and coordination skills.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, then press APPLY in this job posting OR please send your resume via email@example.com with “Job Application No: HCD/2021/RIN9 – (Applicant’s name)”
For further information, please call +91 22 4141 7914 (Mr. Anup).
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.