Mega Lifesciences Hiring 2023.Mega Lifesciences Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world-class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, and medications. Mega strives to help people stay healthy as long as they live.
- Post Name: Executive/ Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance
- Qualification: B. Pharm/M. Pharm (Pharmacology).
- Experienced:5 – 7 years
Job Description: Greeting from Mega Lifesciences !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Thane, India
- Post of date:19/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
As Executive/ Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance, your key responsibilities are as below:
- Searching for reference, published articles on key products/therapy.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations on new/existing products.
- Assist/conduct training/briefing activities to PMT or marketing teams.
- Preparing overview/update of documents on clinical trials published.
- Supporting BD and Regulatory teams with medical/scientific inputs.
- Preparing medical content for prescribing information of new products.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Qualification required: B. Pharm/M. Pharm (Pharmacology).
- Minimum 1 to 4 years’ experience in Medical Affairs scientific services department of any pharma company.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner and possess knowledge about authentic sources of scientific information on products and therapies by preparing effective PowerPoint presentation on products & therapies. In addition the candidate should have basic pharmacy/pharmacology knowhow on prescription drugs. The incumbent must be good at written & oral communication skills with effective reading and capability in researching information.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, kindly fill in the details in respective fields and submit your application for the position.
For any further clarification and information related to the position, you may please contact +91 22 4141 7923 (Mr. Anup).
Click here for notification and Apply