Mega Lifesciences Private Limited Recruitment 2020.Mega Lifesciences Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world-class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and pharmaceutical products.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive – Quality Assurance
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Pharmacy
- Experience:4 – 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control / Production.
- Location:India-Thane, Mumbai
- Openings: NA
Job Description: We are looking for Executive – Quality Assurance for our division in Mega Lifesciences Private Limited !
Do you find yourself always thinking about work?
Do you loathe unfinished work?
Do you actively seek out problems to solve?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for an Executive – Quality Assurance to work closely with Quality Assurance Head in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and expand your experience and expertise.
As an Executive Quality Assurance, your key tasks are as below:
- Accountable for Quality compliance of products manufactured at third-party facilities.
- Review COA, BMR, Analytical data etc. for batch releases.
- Handling market complaints, review change control/deviation / OOS (Out of Specification) / OOT (Out of Trend), Quality agreement and APQR (Annual Product Quality Review).
- Coordinating for Technology Transfer.
- Co-ordinating with independent approved drug testing laboratories for analysis of products.
- Co-ordinating with various internal departments (regulatory, marketing and logistics) for product quality assurance.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge in pharma QA background with Strong analytical skills.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, then press APPLY in this job posting OR please send your resume via email@example.com with “Job Application No: HCD/2020/RIN23 – (Applicant’s name)”
For further information, please call +91 22 4141 7900 ext. 914 (Mr.Anup).
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview