Genpact Walk-in Interview 2021 Any Graduate for Content Moderation – Non Voice At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Genpact Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Content Moderation – Non Voice
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0 to 5 years
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Content Moderation – Non Voice !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:24/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Content Moderation – Non Voice , Genpact
Interview Dates:-27th December, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Interview Mode-Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/2934714717 Contact – Zoom ID 2934714717 ()
In this role, You will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.