Genpact Walk In Interview 2022 Graduate (Any Field),B.sc,B.com,BA,B.tech for Customer Service- Technical Sales Voice/International Non-Voice Process At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Genpact Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Customer Service- Technical Sales Voice/International Non-Voice Process
- Qualification: Graduate (Any Field),B.sc,B.com,BA,B.tech
- Experienced: 0 to 5 years of Experience
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Customer Service- Technical Sales Voice/International Non-Voice Process ! Work experience background required: Experience in performing month end close activities Experience in performance balance sheet reconciliations Good knowledge of working on systems such as SAP, Blackline, Winshuttle, Oracle
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date: 10/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview details:
- Interview Date: 13th May – 14th May, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Job Responsibility:Mega Virtual Drive for Customer Service- Technical Sales Voice/International Non-Voice Process on 13th & 14th May’ 22.
Meeting ID’s:Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/my/interview2022
Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/2975179675
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
In this role, You will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate (Any Field)
- Fluent in English & Hindi
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Shifts: Flexible to work in any shifts (24*7)
Note: Please carry the soft copy of Aadhar card and Pay slips if any.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.