Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. TCS is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 25.7 Billion in financial year 2021-2022 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998 with current employee strength of 5 Lakh Plus. TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e. ‘Global Network Delivery Model™’.
- Post Name: Financial Data Analyst
- Qualification: BCom/MCom
- Experience :1-4 yrs
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Post of date:05/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Drive Date: 10th Nov 2022, Thursday
Timing: Between 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM IST
Location: TCS Kolkata
Venue:Tata Consultancy Services
Action Area I, Newtown,
West Bengal 700135, India
Talent Acquisition Group
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mail to: email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
* Domain / Accounting knowledge and skills
* Basic understanding of accounting principles and Finance
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to work in rotational and night shifts
* Research, Review, Analyze and Interpret financial statements/Broker reports of large corporates from global markets.
* Ensure compliance with global policies including US GAAP & IFRS.
* Capture data points of interest from financial reports and tag the same from Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash flow through an application.
* Transaction based activities, rule-based decision making, verifying for accuracy and completeness, formatting data, posting and preparing output (various types of reconciliations, system to system reconciliations, balancing, open item management, reports etc)
Documents – candidates need to carry while they are coming for interview on the mentioned day
1) One copy of updated resume
2) Mention Source as “TCS LinkedIn Job Post” in your resume
3) Government ID with address proof
4) 1 passport size photo
5) Display of Covid19 vaccination certificate (two doses) handy.
• Qualification: BCom/MCom
• Experience Range: 1-4 Years relevant experience in desired skills.
• Comfortable working BPS/BPO payroll and grade.
• Candidates with gaps in education or employment of more than 2 years are requested not to apply.
• Minimum 15 yrs of full time education is must. (Full time Graduation is mandatory)
• Candidates should be willing to work in Night / 24 *7 Rotational Shifts
• Should NOT have attended TCS interview in the past 6 months.