Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Post Name: Process Associate
- Qualification: B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,BHM in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,BFA in Any Specialization,B.U.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization,BDS in Any Specialization,BAMS in Any Specialization,BHMS in Any Specialization
- Experienced:0 t 3 year(s) of experience
Job Description: Greeting From Genpact !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Jaipur,Rajasthan
- Post of date: 13/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR