HCL is hiring for Non Technical Troubleshooting role
Location – Hyderabad*Fresher & Experienced candidates both can apply*
Time and Venue
- 15th October , 11.00 AM – 6.00 PM
- Phoenix Infocity Pvt. Ltd SEZ, Hitec City-2 500081 Hyderabad, India
- Contact – Shikha Tanwar / Rohit Roy
- Openings: 30
- Salary: 2.5-4.5 Lacs P.A.
- Provide email and chat support for consulted tickets or hand-offs from other Respond to Customer support queries in accordance with Googles training, standards, frameworks and policies, including providing diagnosis, resolution Creating and optimizing multiple Google Ads accounts at scale
- Use techniques like regression, classification, time series analysis, and anomaly detection to
predict outcomes or identify patterns.
- Address issues or tasks assigned to them through ticketing systems, via Chat, Email or Phone channels
- Ensure that all requests from the clients are addressed and prioritized in timely manner to reach the SLAs
Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management is an advantage but not a must
Good understanding of web concepts and development technologies
Strong analytical skills
Good to have:
Experience in handling troubleshooting on accounts, upselling, Billing and reporting queries
Experience of other related products with Google Ads including AdWords Editor, Google
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can be flexible in adapting to the
communication style of the end users
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Should display skills such as empathy, ownership, sincerity when dealing with Customer
Ability to work with individuals, companies and large clients
Bachelor degree required: BE, B Tech, BCA or BSc (preferably Computer Science)
Diploma in Digital Marketing (Preferred)
For more info candidates can connect with the HR Shikha Tanwar 7678561318 & Rohit Roy 9205045344
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 60+ countries across the globe and 222,000 employees.
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented.
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark.
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees.
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect.