Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
- Post Name: Collections & Non voice
- Qualification: BHMCT in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,BHM in Any Specialization,BAMS in Any Specialization,BHMS in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization,BFA in Any Specialization,B.U.M.S in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization
- Experienced:0 t 3 year(s) of experience
Job Description: Greeting From Genpact !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Jaipur,Rajasthan
- Post of date: 21/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Collections & Non – voice
Genpact Mega Walk-In Drive for Collections & Non voice on 23rd June 2023 (Friday)
Date: 23rd June 2023
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Venue- Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, near Venkateshwara Temple, Sector 9, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Shifts: Flexible with any shift
- Collections Analyst should have the ability of calling the insurances companies, checking Claim status and taking appropriate action in order to get the Payment from Insurance and Patients.
- Completion of Work assigned, within the customer agreed touch times
- Output quality as per teams target for accuracy of work
- Cumulative production output as per the benchmark The Client/Business/Process
- Work as per the procedures
- Ensure top quality customer handling skills
- Any Non-Technical Graduate
- Prior experience in Healthcare collection/OTC
- US Healthcare Domain Expertise
- Collections/AR Management Background
- Basic ability to make decisions and escalate in required conditions
- Basic multitasking skills to be able toggle between multiple screens, multiple input sources, etc.
- Effective phone presentation with ability to efficiently build connects, deliver information and respond to questions of a varying nature
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills ; Ability to independently interact with physicians & insurance company
- critical thinking, and investigative skills
- Skilled in computer navigation and average keyboarding speed with high accuracy
- Basic computer and MS office Skills (Excel) Intermediate
- Data gathering, logic, and numerical ability
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
Note: Please carry below documents with you:
1. 3 copies of updates resume
2. 3 Passport size photographs
3. Original Aadhar card
4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
5. Pay slip (if applicable)