HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2022 . HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Customer Inquiry / Service Requests / Invoice Management
- Qualification: Any Graduation must (Eligible only 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Experienced: Fresher
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai( Sholinganallur )
- Post of date:24/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Mega Walk-in Drive on 26th November 2022 in HCL Sholinganallur branch for Freshers with Excellent communication skills in English.
- Shift : US shift
- Sat & Sun fixed off
- Two way cab
Walk-in Interview Details
Interview Date : 26th November
Time:10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Interview Location : Tower 3, Cafe 1, ground floor, Elcot Sez, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Contact Person : Pavan
JD for Customer Inquiry / Service Requests / Invoice Management
– Excellent communication abilities
– Having Knowledge on O2C
– Having experience in Invoice management, Order Management, Collections and Dispute Resolution
– Having experience in handling customer calls/O2C Helpdesk/emails
– Having good exposure on Helpdesk metrics
– Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
– Preferable: Seibel CRM
Work as an Individual Contributor in Customer Service/Contact Center/Concierge COE and key
responsibilities would include :-
– Attend customer calls,emails,chat
– Attend customer requests such as :
– Request for a price quotation
– Checking product availability for a certain point in time
– Checking order status
– Request for information about account status and outstanding payments
– Request an account statement, a copy of an invoice or delivery document
– Coordinate other departments such as Order management, collections, dispute and cash application
team to resolve customer inquiry
– Adhere to TAT and accuracy and manage queues and inquiries as per agreed metrics
– Report out daily performance and update all performance logs
Preferable : Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Graduation must (Eligible only 2020, 2021, 2022).
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Ready to work in US shifts.
Perks and Benefits
Salary : upto 2.25lpa