Merck Recruitment March 2020 Degree in a Life Science or a related discipline, preferably MSc for Specialist/ Senior Associate/ Associate @Banglore . Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Specialist/ Senior Associate/ Associate
- Qualification: Degree in a Life Science or a related discipline, preferably MSc
- Experience : 5+ years
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Specialist/ Senior Associate/ Associate in Merck!
- Good knowledge about Regulatory Affairs and specifically post approval changes, regulatory dossier types and main regulatory procedures globally
- Understanding of supportive documents necessary for the registration and LCM of pharmaceutical products (CPPs, GMP Certificates, MLs, AtO’s, AFs, CLs, PoA’s etc.) as well as legalization framework
- Ability to review and interpret country specific and international regulatory guidelines, policies and regulations to generate submission ready deliverables as per request
- Attention to detail. Ability to spot inconsistencies in the data and to proactively communicate them
- Ability to work with large data bases: to navigate quickly through the available information and to extract the one relevant to the specific search topic
- Project management and documentation skills, proactive communication approach
- Advanced skills with all standard MS office and business applications (word, excel, power point, MS project, outlook, skype, SharePoint)
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Location: Banglore
- Salary : NA
- Openings : NA
- Contact Person: HR
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.