Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd Walk-in interview 2021. M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) for R&D Assistant Manager At Thane.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd Walk-in interview Date & venue full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd
- Post Name: R&D Assistant Manager
- Qualification: M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
- Experience:05 -10 Years
- Location: Thane
- Salary: 8,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.
- Contact – NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- How to Apply :Interested candidates can share resumes on email@example.com
Job Description: We have Hiring For R&D Assistant Manager in Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd !
1. Lead and Responsible for formulation development of stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms including Oral Solids, Liquids, Semi-Solids, etc.
2. Conducting the trouble-shooting of formulations/products in terms of Quality improvement and cost improvement.
3. Knowledge of both Drug and Nutraceutical formulation development.
4. Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also monitoring and resolving technical issues.
5. Visiting various Domestic and International production site for scale up-technology transfer and also to extend technical expertise.
6. Responsible for raw material screening, evaluation and regulatory compliance
7. Responsible for the documentation of formulation development (PDRs) and the generation of technical reports.
8. Preparation of formulation development protocols, and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
9. In dept knowledge of product development and current regulatory guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
Team Handling Experience Required
Nutraceutical experience preferred
Excellent communication skills
Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles). We are ISO 9001: 2000 certified. Our network is in the domestic as well as exports market. Meyer Organics provides excellent work and growth environment to people coming from diverse backgrounds. Each of these personnel possess an extensive array of experience. The culture thrives on hard work, innovation, mutual respect, and a sense of accountability and responsibility.