Micro Labs Walk-in Interview 2023. Micro Labs Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Micro Labs, one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India with Global operations in over 60 countries. We enjoy a strong presence in various segments like Cardiology, Opthalmology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Diabetology etc. with most of its brands among TOP 5 in their respective category.
- Date & Time: 16.09.2023 (SATURDAY)
- Time: 10:00 am to 03:30 pm
- Venue: Micro Labs Limited (ML – 01), No.92, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Phase-I, Hosur.
- (Land mark- Near Sipcot Police Station)
Immediate Requirement in Micro Labs Ltd
- Department– Executive QC” and “Sr. Executive QC”
- Qualification– M. Sc. Chemistry/Analytical, B. Pharm, M. Pharm
- Experience- 2-7 Years
Important Details :
Post of date:12/09/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Interview: Face to Face
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Micro Labs Limited (ML – 01)
No.92, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Phase I, Hosur 635 126
WALK IN INTERVIEW 16.09.2023 (SATURDAY)
For Quality Control Department (ML – 01)
Candidates with experience in handling of sophisticated instruments e.g. HPLC, GC, UV, IR, Dissolution apparatuses and other laboratory equipment are preferred.
• Analysis of RM, In-process, FP Samples.
• Experience in calibration of all the instruments.
• Experience in analysis of Process Validation and Cleaning Validation Samples.
• Well versed with Good Laboratory Practices.
• Well versed with Data integrity concepts.
• Well versed with investigations, OOS, OOT and Laboratory Deviations.
• Exposure of Regulated/Semi-regulated markets.
• Should be familiar with quality systems followed in the analytical Laboratory
1) Applications are invited for the position of Executive QC” and “Sr. Executive QC”
2) Educational Qualification: M. Sc. Chemistry/Analytical, B. Pharm, M. Pharm
3) Required experience: 2 to 10 years
4) Salary: No bar for appropriate and early joining candidates
Please bring following documents (Mandatory)
- Updated CV
- A color passport size photograph
- Original and photo copies of all educational certificates,
- Aadhar card,
- PAN card
- Salary slip of last 3 months.
Please call on us on 04344 – 277937, 276618, for any queries.
If you unable to attend Walk-in interview, Send your updated CV to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org