Microsoft Recruitment September 2020. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Program Manager 2
- Education:B.S./B.A. Degree,Master’s Degree
- Experienced:3 to 7 years
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Program Manager 2 in Microsoft !
- Directly engage and support Service Engineers and top Identity customers to resolve technically complex and critical technical issues in a 24x7x365 global support team.
- Coordinate with global team members, engineering feature teams, and stakeholders to provide resolution to some of customer most technical complex issues.
- The ability to adjust working hours according to business needs, including weekends, and participation in on-call rotations.
- Apply an engineering mindset to address top issues and identity support experience capabilities impacting customer experience across large and strategic sets of customers. As a member of the product engineering team you will use your engineering skills to improve our products and services, based on customer feedback and insights gained while supporting them.
- Engage deeply with customers, support, and partners to integrate feedback and extrapolate customer benefit for product improvements.
- Identity customer’s support trends, and share insights and recommendations to engineering, customers, and account team to prevent repetition of similar issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical and functional design skills, with demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Demonstrated passion for data driven decision making
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop product plans and roadmaps, define capabilities, and drive project execution
- Track record of making solid business and engineering tradeoffs to deliver business value
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online