Microsoft Recruitment September 2020. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Fellow
- Education: bachelor’s (BE/BTech/BS) or master’s degree (ME/MTech/MS)
- Experienced:1 to 2 years
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Research Fellow in Microsoft !
Deadline for Application: January 15, 2021
- Briefly summarize one of the projects (or multiple closely related projects) that you have worked on. Describe your process of thinking through the steps you took in working on the project.
- Why do you want to apply for MSRI RF program? If you wish, you may also highlight specific projects or researchers whose work interest you.
- What, if any, are your career goals for the future? Describe a problem that you feel needs attention, and what do you see as the broad directions to approaching it.
Different projects require a different combination of skills. Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, field work in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, and building software systems. Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry and societal impact.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online