Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2023. Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter from India. An ISO 9001:2008 and WHO-cGMP certified company, is a Govt. Recognized Star Export House and a winner of various awards for Quality Excellence and Outstanding Export Performance.
- Post Name: Packing Supervisor-Sr.Officer – Packing/QC Officer/Senior Officer
- Education UG: Any Graduate/ B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 2 to 4 years (Ointment packing compulsory)
Job Description: Greeting from Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Panvel,Maharashtra
- Post of date:11/07 /2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
23 July , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Interview venue: Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 63, 67 & 87, Jawahar Co.Op. Industrial Estate Ltd., Kamothe, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410209
1. Maintaining production equipment in proper condition for effective use.
2. To keep a check on productivity & ensure good quality of product.
3. Execution of Production planning.
4. Maintaining Good manufacturing practices.
5. All Online Documentation.
6. Performing Process Validation.
7. Assist in Equipment Qualification.
8. Follow and work as per approved SOPs.
9. Manufacturing of production batches as per BMR.
10. Packing of production batches as per BPR.
11. Handling of manpower as per requirement in shift.
12. Effectively used software.
13. Reports to Shift Incharge of Respective Department.
14. Responsible for OPV preparation.
15. Responsible for operation of E-Complaint Software.
16. Provide the data to QA related Annual Product Quality Review.
17. Responsible for personal Hygiene and Factory Discipline.
Interested candidates can share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring for QC Officer/Senior Officer at our Panvel factory:
Below are the requirements:
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 1 to 5 years of experience (Pharma – OSD Formulation compulsory)
- Vacncies: 8
1. To carry out testing of Raw materials, Intermediates, finished products, Packing Material & All types of validation samples.
2.Is responsible for maintain usage log of instruments and Registers.
3.To ensure proper working of all the laboratory instrument and to carry out all necessary calibration as per schedule.
4.To ensure proper standardization of volumetric solutions, reagents etc. used for wet analysis.
5.To ensure proper working of all the laboratory instrument.
6.To maintain record of Reference & Working standards for receipt, preparation and consumption.
7.To analyse stability sample and maintain records of the same.
8. Responsible for Updating any Pharmacopeial changes.
9.To adhere to Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Documentation Practice.
10.To have knowledge of all relevant SOPs and all relevant software.
11.To maintain proper records.
12.To communicate with Production Department and Public Testing Labs.
13.In absence of QC Officer, responsible designee shall take responsibilities.
14.Any other with the decision of HOD.
**Interested candidates can share their updated resume at email@example.com