The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, known in short as the MIOT International Hospital, is a multi-specialty hospital in Manapakkam, Chennai, India. It is a specialty hospital in the field of joint replacement surgeries, Interventional Cardiology, orthopaedics and trauma.
Important Details :
- Post of date:07/11/2023
- Qualifications:B.Sc in Food Technology, Home Science, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Environmental Science
- Work Location :– Chennai,Tamil Nadu
- Salary:Not Disclosed
- Experience:1 – 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Serve as the bridge between hospital administration members and the public.
2. Positively represent administrators and the hospital as a whole.
3. Display exemplary customer service skills and help hospital patients.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should have good communication skills..
2. Good typing skills with pleasing personality.
3. Candidate should be aware of Medical terminologies are preferred.