Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in interview 2021 for Quality Analyst I At Bangalore, IN.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Post Name: Quality Analyst I
- Qualification: MSC/ M.Pharm
- Experience: 0 to 1 years
- Location: Bangalore, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Quality Analyst I in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- Plan, conduct and mange Internal audits (Study In process & Retrospective, System Audit) and Vendor audits as per the plan in compliance with SOPs, ICH-GCP, Protocol and applicable GxP standards/ regulations.
- Preparation of audit reports for the audits conducted and release the audit report to auditee.
- Aid in continuous improvement of quality management system. Assist seniors in team in maintaining all QA correspondence.
- Preparation/Review of SOPs.
- Assess suitability of responses to audit findings and negotiate suitable actions needed to satisfactorily resolve audit findings.
- Review of deviations and CAPA plans and follow-up CAPA plans and ensure for its implementation and closer.
- Assist in preparation of the facility for client/sponsor audits and regulatory inspection
- Perform the reconciliation of Project and Non-project related documents and send for archival
- Review the equipment calibration/validation records
- To perform QA activities in other departments on need basis and assist QA staff as and when required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.