MSN Laboratories Walk In Interview 2023.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.MSN Laboratories MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year.
- Department : FDQA – (Formulation – Development Quality Assurance )
- Qualification: MSc Chemistry / M Pharma
- Experienced:03-6 Years
Job Description: Greeting from MSN Laboratories !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:03/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are looking for Formulation DQA – R&D – MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Shall have relevant experience in dealing with Batch Manufacturing Records, Analytical Raw datas.
- Shall deal with reconciliations and record maintenance.
- Shall have relevant experience in developmental aspects of Solids Oral and Liquids.
- Shall have relevant experience in monitoring pilot bio batches.
- Shall have relevant experience in review of developmental documents like MFR, MPC, JFPS, CQA, CPP, Solubility Studies, QTPP, Comparability Studies, PDR, Elemental evaluation, Nitrosamine Evaluations, Residual Solvents etc.
- Shall have relevant experience in review of analytical documents like Specifications, Standard Test Procedures.
- Shall have relevant experience in Preparation and review of departmental SOP’s.
- Shall have relevant experience in Reviewing of Equipment qualification protocols and Reports.
- Shall have relevant experience in Review of supplier qualification documents.
- Shall have relevant experience in Reviewing of analytical method validation protocols & reports.
- Shall deal with Maintenance, Retrieval and Archiving of all GMP related documents and records.
- Shall deal with document distribution to the user departments.
- Shall be Responsible for Document control activities.
- Shall be Responsible for preparation, review and submitting License Applications.
- Shall have relevant experience in Handling of Change controls (Permanent and Temporary) and Incidents.
- Shall have relevant experience in analytical method development reports and related analytical data reviews.
Shall have good knowledge in regulatory guidance’s of all markets
Interested candidates share updated profile to email@example.com
with Current CTC, expected and notice period