MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd Walk-in Interview 2021 -B.Sc in Chemistry PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry for Quality Control -API Division At hyderabad.MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company name: MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
- Post Name: Quality Control -API Division
- Qualification : -B.Sc in Chemistry PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience:04-7 Years
- Location: hyderabad
- Openings: NA
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview..
Time and Venue
MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd Unit -II, Sy No: 50 , KardanurV,Patancheru M ,Sangareddy Dist, Telengana-502300
Roles and Responsibilities :
1.Must undergo training on relevant SOPs prior to execution of activities.
2. Must undergo analyst qualification prior to execution of activities.
3. Ensuring data integrity and Good laboratory practices in every step and complying to procedures.
4. Must have adequate knowledge of handling software such as Empower 3 and Caliber LIMS.
5. Executing the Analytical method validation and verification activities as per the plan and schedule.
6. Selection of samples/batches for executing the Analytical method validation activities.
7. Handling and storage of chromatographic columns, standards, chemicals, and reagents.
8. Handling and maintenance of instruments such as HPLC, GC, Balances, etc.
9. Handling sample workflow through LIMS module, by assuring the online documentation.
10. Handling of laboratory abnormal events through the SOP Laboratory investigation report (LIR).
About Company :MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.