MSN Laboratories Walk In Interview 2022 B Tech Chemical Engineering / BSc Chemistry for Junior Executive Trainee / Executive Trainee / Executive At Hyderabad/Secunderabad . MSN Laboratories Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Junior Executive Trainee / Executive Trainee / Executive
- Department : Kilo Lab / Production
- Qualification: B Tech Chemical Engineering / BSc Chemistry
- Experienced:0 to 3 years-Fresher’s 2020/2021-Passed Out.
Job Description: MSN Laboratories Hiring For Junior Executive Trainee / Executive Trainee / Executive !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Work Location : MSN R&D Center, Pashmylaram
- Date: : 27th July 2022
- Time:–9.00 AM – 1.30 PM onwards
- Venue:MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd., R&D Center,plot no.12, Phase-IV,Sy.no.119, IDA Pashamylaram,ptancherru,sangareddy,502307. Ph No : +91-8452304702/4789 I am Interested
- Contact -+91-8452304702/4789
- Post of date:26/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Department : B Tech Chemical Engineering& B Sc Chemistry – kilo Lab / Pilot plant Department , API
Walk- In Drive for B Tech Chemical Engineering / BSc Chemistry – Kilo Lab / Pilot plant Department .in API Division- R&D Center.-27.07.2022 ( Wednesday )
B Tech Chemical Engineering- Kilo lab / Pilot Plant Department in API Division-R&D Center.
Positions Vacancies :
1.B Tech Chemical Engineering- with 0 – 3 years experience
B Tech Chemical Engineering / BSc Chemistry
Male Candidates Preferable .
MSN Laboratories MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.