Mylan Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization PG:MCA in Any Specialization for SITECORE DEVELOPER At Bangalore/Bengaluru. Mylan Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: SITECORE DEVELOPER
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization PG:MCA in Any Specialization
- Experienced:08 to 12 year(s) of experience
- Salary:₹ 12,00,000 – 22,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Mylan Hiring For SITECORE DEVELOPER !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:14/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sr. Developer for Sitecore applications.
- Responsible for the Sitecore Run Support activities for enhancements and projects in Sitecore (7.2, 9.3).
- Interact with business to gather requirements and requests. communicate, and coordinate business stakeholders.
- Perform configuration, customization, and impact analysis.
- Perform Code Review and Code Optimization.
- Ensure enhancements and projects delivered with quality on time.
- Build strong working relationships with Onsite, offshore, business teams and external vendors.
- Being able to escalate issues to internal developers, external vendors, or to infrastructure providers.
- Present weekly/monthly metrics to respective stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering is preferred with minimum 8 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate should have 8 years of Sitecore Support/Development.
- Should have experience on Helix Architecture, Sitecore SXA.
- Should have experience on Production Deployment Support using tools like Octopus/Jenkins with Azure DevOps alongside Unicorn Sync.
- Should have good knowledge on Sitecore Security, Workflow.
- Should have experience on source code control Github, TFS.
- Should be able understand to existing code and fix Sitecore issues.
- Experience and knowledge on third party integrations like D2, Salesforce, DocCheck, etc.
- Experience and knowledge on Sitecore Migration/upgrade projects.
- Experience and knowledge on AWS is an added advantage.
- Sitecore certification is good to have.
Mylan is a global healthcare company focused on making high quality medicines available to everyone who needs them. Our heritage of being a provider of generic pharmaceuticals goes back to our founding in West Virginia in 1961. Today, we are passionate champions for better health around the world with a platform unmatched in the industry.