Naprod Life Sciences Walk-in interview 2020.Naprod Life Sciences Notification full detailes below. A dream envisioned by Shri Babulal K. Jain in 1994, is now taking rapid strides in the Oncology market.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Asst.Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Education: B.Sc/ B.Pharm
- Experience: 6- 10 years
- Location:Mumbai( Sakinaka )
- Salary: 8,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A
Job Description: Hiring For Asst.Manager Regulatory Affairs in Naprod Life Sciences!
We would like to Invite regulatory affairs professional for Asst.Manager role at our Andheri Office.
We are looking experienced candidates for below market.
Must Requirements in Job role ( Knowledge/Experience/Qualification/Salary)
- Hands on experience on preparation, review and timely submission.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge on regulatory guidelines/requirements.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Providing necessary regulatory inputs to different cross functional teams during different stages of product development and manufacturing.
- Experience and knowledge on life cycle management for the products filed in ROW Market
- Review of technical (developmental and plant) documentations required for dossier submission.
- responsible to work on deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a good team member
- ability to work well in cross-functional teams, exhibiting a combination of active listening skills and the confidence to guide decision-making for the document content strategy
- Lead team for timely results
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments
- Self-starter and have analytical, prioritisation skills
- Good analytical, Communication skills and business acumen.
Threshold Requirement in the Job role ( additional but not mandatory)
- Exposure in Regulatory approved companies from ANVIMA, ANVISA, WHO, FDA etc.
- Limited query from Agents & MOH
- Support Business development team by getting on time registrations
Time & Venue:22nd December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Naprod Life Sciences, 206, Town Centre,Opp Time Square, Sakinaka, Andheri East. Contact – Ashish Kadam
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.