Natco Pharma Limited Recruitment 2021.Natco Pharma Limited Notification full detailes below. Natco Pharma Limited is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products. We market and distribute our products in over 40 countries.
Important Vacancy details:Interested candidates are requested to share the profiles to Mail id: email@example.com
- Post Name: API Synthesis R&D & API Regulatory Affairs
- Education: M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with 2019 / 2020 passed out candidates (MALE) only.
- Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description:Dear Candidate,
!! Greetings from Natco Pharma Limited !!
We have Multiple openings for below mentioned departments at our API R&D Centre located at Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad.1. API Synthesis R&D Department:
Fresher : Trainee’s openings for API Synthesis R&D Department
Eligibility : M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with 2019 / 2020 passed out candidates (MALE) only.
Work Experience: 2-3 years in API Synthesis R&D
Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry)
- Synthesis – Process Development, Process optimization, Process Validation & study & evaluation of critical process parameters of API
- Experience into API R&D Process Development in Laboratory scale of new and existing molecules.
- Synthesis of API, Intermediates, Reference Standards & their impurities.
2. API Regulatory Affairs Department:
Work Experience: 2-5 years in API Regulatory Affairs Department
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry)
- Preparation of organized and scientifically valid DMF/Dossier submission to various agencies as per requirement.
- Submission of updated DMF/ASMF to the customer simultaneously along with amendments/variations filed with the agency.
- Preparing and submitting Open part/Applicants part of DMF to the customers of API (Drug products manufacturer) which may be filed by customer with the Regulatory agency.
- Preparing and submitting the LOA (Letter of Access/Letter of Authorization) to the API customers and Regulatory Agencies.
- Preparing Technical Packages for existing/prospective customer for initial assessment of the API.
- Working with specialist computer software and resources. eCTD implementation for past and future projects.
Interested candidates are requested to share the profiles to Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.