Natco Pharma Walk In Interview 2023.Natco Pharma Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Natco Pharma Limited is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products.
- Department: Formulation Analytical R&D
- Designation: Officer / Executive / Senior Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc (Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry)
- Experienced:03 – 7 years
- Openings: 20
Job Description: !! Greetings from NATCO PHARMA LIMITED !!
Important Details :
- Location: Kothur, Shadnagar.
- Post of date:24/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
28 January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Natco Pharma Limited, Natco House, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad -500034. Land mark : Opposite to Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council of Hyderabad.
Contact – Potturi Usha Rani ( 7032666393 )
Natco Pharma Limited -Pharma Division (KOTHUR) is looking for Dynamic and Experienced candidates for Formulation Analytical Research and Development Department.
Job Role :
- Execute routine Analytical Research activities of drug products
- Execute Analytical Method Development activities of drug products based on QbD principles, statistical interpretation of data and regulatory requirements.
- Execute the Method Validation activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
- Execute the Method Transfer activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge about the Safety aspects and Procedures
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Trouble shooting related to Testing methods, Stability studies, test results and designing of additional experimentations as necessary
- Calibration of Laboratory instruments, Qualification of instruments as per the current regulatory standards and IH Procedures
- To follow the approved standard operating procedures and follow Good Documentation Practice, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Laboratory Practice
Requirements & Abilities :
- Must ready to work in bench work level
- should be experienced in doing Method developments and Method Validations
- Must be a master in the specified areas of instrumentation analysis (HPLC, GC, LCMS, XRD, AAS, ICP MS, Cryo TEM, PSD, Zeta sizer, UV, IR, KF, Potentiometer .. etc)
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail and perform activities accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the Laboratory.
- Self starter who can hit the ground running.
- Able to learn Quickly
- Must have ability to work independently, under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good communication (verbal, writing) and presentation skills.
Note: Interested Candidates are supposed to carry updated CV, Educational Certificates and Latest Increment Letter.