Natco Pharma Walk In Interview 2022.Natco Pharma Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Natco Pharma Limited is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products.
- Department: Quality Control(FML)
- Qualification: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry) / B.Pharm / M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- Experienced:02 – 5 years
- Openings: 25
Job Description: !! Greetings from NATCO PHARMA LIMITED !!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:02/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk In Interview for experienced candidates in Quality Control Department (Formulations) for our Pharma Division located at Kothur, Near Shadnagar, Ranga Reddy District on 05th November 2022 (Saturday).
Interview Venue: Natco Pharma Limited, Regd. Office: Natco House, Road No – 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Landmark: Opposite to A.P. Productivity Council, Hyderabad.
Designation: Chemist / Officers
- Must have experience in hands on experience in Sampling and testing of Raw materials, Packaging materials, in process, finished product and stability using current approved standard Test procedures.
- Execute the Method Validation activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
- Execute the Method Transfer activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
- To follow the approved standard operating procedures and follow Good Documentation Practice, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Laboratory Practices
- Adequate knowledge on current regulatory standards / specific market requirements.
- Calibration of Laboratory instruments, Qualification of instruments as per the current regulatory standards and IH Procedures
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Undertaking any other duties, either for this department or any other department within the business, which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
(Preferable Male Candidates)
- You may also refer this mail / posting to your friends who are looking for an opportunity.
- Should have good leadership and communication skills.
Interested Candidates, please carry your updated profile, passport size Photo and latest Increment Letter and 2 months payslips.
Thanks & Regards