Nektar Technology, Inc Recruitment 2021.Nektar Technology, Inc Notification full detailes below.Nektar Therapeutics is a research-based development stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines in areas of high unmet medical need. Our R&D pipeline of new investigational drugs includes treatments for cancer and auto-immune disease.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Research Associate
- Education: MSc/M.Pharm in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Analytical Biochemistry, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related area required with 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in a research and/or development environment.
- Experienced:5 to 7 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Sr. Research Associate in Nektar Technology, Inc!
Nektar has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Research Associate to join their Bioanalytical Development Team.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Research Associate with hands-on experience in Ligand Binding Assay (LBA) development. The individual will join the Global Bioanalytical Organization and play an active role in the development of LBA assays for early stage research, preclinical and later-stage development programs. He/she will have a strong background in immunoassay and bioanalytical PK assay development. Ideally, he/she will have developed immunoassays for novel protein-polymers, where completely new methodologies may be needed. The successful candidate will develop, design and conduct studies in immunoassay or other assay-based protein quantitation from plasma, serum, or other complex matrices. The ideal candidate will be able to work with robotic liquid handling systems, including programming and validating results from automated systems.
- Develop appropriate immunoassays for New Biological Entities (NBEs) and Biomarkers using ELISA and MSD platforms to quantify analytes in complex matrices such as plasma, serum and urine. Independently design and conduct experiments. Must have a creative approach to assay development.
- Perform Method validation and sample analysis as per regulatory bioanalytical guidance/ industry practices/internal SOPs.
- Ensure activities conducted in the bioanalytical lab are in compliance with established SOPs, procedures, systems, regulatory guidance without deviating from established procedures.
- Ensure assay robustness to allow successful inter lab transfer for GLP assay development program and validate liquid handling systems for high throughput assay methods.
- Regular interaction with Quality Assurance during data and reports review, closure of observations, reports sign off and archive
- Ensure timely calibration and maintenance of equipment
- Review general documents, logbooks, and calibration records required in assuring GLP compliance and provide updates to management
- Ensure safe custody of study and method validation files and their archiving as per established procedure
- Other duties, as assigned
- MSc/M.Pharm in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Analytical Biochemistry, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related area required with 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in a research and/or development environment.
- Expertise in a broad range of immunoassay techniques, including excellent liquid handling skills, both manual and robotic. Must be detail-oriented and able to conduct experiments in a precise and accurate manner.
- Expertise in bioanalytical method development using LBA techniques, excellent technical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have good knowledge on Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) procedures and bioanalysis related guidance documents on OECD, USFDA and EMA.
- Ability to summarize and present the data.
- Able to think creatively and strategically within his/her area of expertise.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Hands on experience on electronic data management like LIMS, eLN will be considered an added advantage
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Nektar Therapeutics will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in the manner proscribed by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online