Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2022. Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industrys chemistry needs.
- Post Name: – Production Shift Chemist
- Dept – Production
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Experienced: 2 – 4 years
- Openings: 10
Job Description: Greeting From Neuland Laboratories Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:16/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Experienced Job Requirements:
- Should have 2 to 4 Years of Experience.
- Should complete his Bachelors Degree in Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Should have experience in API Pharma only.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports to Shift Production Officer / Executive.
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training programs periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations.