Neuland Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Assistant Manager – CQA,Production – Documentation At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name: Neuland Laboratories Ltd
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – CQA,Production – Documentation
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,B.sc
- Experience:04-15 years
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Contact no: S. Bharathi ( 08455671512 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Expertise in QC data review and audit trails verification.
- Should have knowledge of EMPOWER Software, Part 11 compliance, QC System audits.
- GAP assessment with existing GMP Guidelines, QC QMS review.
- Responsible for monitoring the health of the Investigation process and strive for continuous improvement and play the role of process Investigation subject matter expert for the site
- Should have good QC experience.
- Candidate should have educational background of M.Sc. or euivalenat.
- Should have minimum of 10 years expereice.
- Ability to raise CAPA if deviation occurs.
- Capable to raise change controls.
- Updating of Documentation related works as per SOP and cGMP Guide lines.
- BPR’s checking as per cGMP guidelines.
- Documents indent and receiving the raw materials from ware house.
- To follow the daily wise preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintaining BPRS, Equipment Logbooks, Cleaning records.
- Handling of manpower assigning and supervising the work as per production planning and targets.
- Maintain co-ordination with supporting departments like ESD, ware house, SHE, QC,QA.
- To execute Batches Everyday as per the production planning schedule.
- Actively involved in validation batches.
- To maintain good housekeeping in and around the concerned production area.
Monitoring and controlling process parameters during production activities from batch
Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.