Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc in Chemistry/MS/M.Sc(Science) for Production Documentation At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Documentation
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry/MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experienced:06 to 8 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Neuland Laboratories Limited Hiring For Production Documentation !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date: 10/03/2022
Contact – S. Bharathi ( 08455671512 ).
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview Details:11th March – 20th March , 2.00 PM – 5.30 PM
- Venue Details:Survey No. 10, Plot No. 3-72, IDA Gaddapotharam Village Jinnaram Mandal, Sangareddy Dist IDA, Gaddapotharam Rd, Telangana 502325
Required Candidate profile
- Preparing Batch Production Record (BPR) and Batch Cleaning Record
- Good knowledge on SAP transactions.
- Preparing Process validation reports and cleaning validation reports
- Supporting to QA while investigating of customer complaints.
- Preparing Process Validation Protocols and Cleaning Validation Protocols as per SOPs.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures as per current format with current practice.
- Initiating TCC (Temporary Change Control) and CCF (Change Control).
- Initiating Deviation and preparing attachments.
- All GMP Related documents indenting and completed documents retrieval initiating through e DMS.
- Preparing Risk assessment protocols, action plans, mitigation measures And summary report.
- Following Error Rectifications and preparing investigation report.
- Monthly attending MRM (Monthly Review Meeting), Discussing GMP related problems.
- I have good knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System).
- Review of executed Batch manufacturing record and Equipment cleaning records.
- Verification of practice against procedures during the online monitoring.
- Preparing Master formula and process flow’s.
- I have some basic knowledge about MAC.
- Good knowledge on Process validation and cleaning validations.
- Following General works (Equipments periodical calibrations and Microbiology schedules)
We are hiring for Production Documentation candidates having relevant experience in API industry only.