Neuland Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Production Shift Chemist At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name: Neuland Laboratories Ltd
- Post Name: Production Shift Chemist
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry
- Experience:02-4 years
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary:2,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Contact no: ( 08458672776 )
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description:Roles and Responsibilities 1. Reports to Designee/HOD. 2. Guides the operating personnel to carry out the production activities effectively as per the standard operating procedures. 3. Responsible for maintaining all documents related to production. 4. Indenting and receiving of raw materials, / packing materials from stores as per requirement and same shall be checked while receiving the raw materials / packing materials. 5. Responsible for good housekeeping and keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
6. Pack the intermediates / APIs as per customer requirements and transfer through prescribed formats. 7. Reporting of all deviations to AM/Dy.Manager/Manager. 8. To raise the engineering requisitions related to production equipment breakdowns and preventive maintenance and coordinates with maintenance personnel to complete the jobs effectively. 9. Responsible for conducting operations towards achieving 100% DDP, as per the given production plan.
10. Responsible for conducting operations towards ensuring 100% compliance to the norms of cGMP, ISO-14001, and OHSAS-18001. 11. Responsible for identifying the needs of Training of all the personnel working under him to ensure the adequate awareness in all of them towards the above requirements. 12. Responsible for checking the completed BMSs for their appropriateness before submitting to QA.
13. Review of all the filled production batch manufacturing sheets and related records ensuring that all the data is correct or not 14. Make sure that production facilities are always maintained clean and hygienic conditions.
Time & Venue:18th October – 23 October , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.