Neuland Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Plant Engineering HVAC Documentation At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name: Neuland Laboratories Ltd
- Post Name: Plant Engineering HVAC Documentation
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience:02-3 years
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Contact no: B.Rohini ( 08458672776 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Reviewing new facility drawings to ensure proper design to avoid contamination to the personnel and environment.
- Breakdowns investigation and initiation of necessary Corrective Action and Preventive Actions (CAPA) to prevent the repetition.
- Handling customer audits and compliance.
- Handling project works including equipments finalization, commissioning and qualification.
- Compliance of audit points within specified timelines.
- Cleanroom modifications and projects.
- Handling of Change controls, Deviations and Incidents.
- Hands-on experience in using Caliber eDMS software for log books requisition and SOP Preparation.
- Monitoring and reviewing the day-to-day activities for timely completion and ensuring GMP at work.
- Maintenance of clean rooms (HVAC), troubleshooting & periodical validation like Air velocity and Air changes, HEPA filter integrity, Particle count, and Recovery and Airflow pattern.
- Preparation of AHU Qualification documents (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)/Validations.
- Temperature, RH & Differential Pressure monitoring in clean rooms.
- HVAC & RLAF commissioning, Qualification and system validations.
- AHU preventive maintenance as per schedule.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP MM Software for material indenting and inventory control.
- Cleanroom modifications.
- Executing activities relating to cleanroom validation as HEPA filter integrity test, Particle count, Air visualization study, Air velocity & ACPH.
- Preparing certificates and documentation work for cleanroom validations.
- Hands-on experience in operating instruments like Anemometer, Lux meter, Photometer & Non-Viable particle counter
Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.