Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk-in Interview 2021 B.Sc in Chemistry/B.com for Production MIS Documentation At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production MIS Documentation
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry/B.com
- Experience:2 to 4 years
Job Description: Neuland Laboratories Limited Hiring For Production MIS Documentation !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Note:Please Send your resumes to Rohinib@neulandlabs.com
- Contact – 08458672776
- Post of date: 24/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Production MIS Documentation , Neuland Laboratories Limited
- Date :25 November – 1st December , 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
- Venue:Neuland U1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313 Please Send your resumes to Rohinib@neulandlabs.com 08458672776
MIS reporting by using MS Excel.
Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS/ Dashboard report and presenting it to the concern Department.
Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
Generating & maintaining day to day MIS Data and updating the management.
Extensive usage of MS Excel (Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Pivot table)
Maintain the data and Reports as management Requirement.
Responsible for timely Preparation and submission of Periodic and adhoc Reports with data analysis.
Consolidate all the information in to one structured format.
Creating and Managing the Monthly , weekly and Daily reports in Excel
Creating Charts using different types of charts(Pie, column, bar, Line)
Analyzed existing Dashboards and modified that structure to meet the current requirement by adding new fields.
Well versed with resolving problems related to Report Analyzing, Quality and Finishing Operations.
A We are hiring for Production Shift chemist candidates having experience of minimum 3Years in API industry.