Novartis Recruitment 2021.Novartis Notification full detailes below.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive QA ONCO
- Education: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc. from reputed institute
- Experienced: 5-10 years, preferably in oral solid Dosage (Experience in Oncology would be preferred)
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Executive QA ONCO in Novartis!Job Purpose:
Highly skilled & experienced Quality professional who contributes by supporting of QMS & Oversite of GMP activities at Oncology site.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review of Equipment/ System Qualification documents (URS, DQ, IQ, OPQ etc.). Review of key validation documents for Computerized Systems and ensure that the expectation of 21 CFR Part 11 are satisfied implemented through adequate review.
• Review for distribution and monitoring of annual schedule for periodic review for need of re-qualification of Equipment/ System to all departments. To archive and maintain qualification documents.
• Preparation, review and/or approval of Quality Risk Assessment. . Periodic overview of GMP activities. Review of calibration and preventive maintenance activities of manufacturing/QC equipment. Review/ Approve of SOP and documents related to equipment/system qualification.
• Periodically supervise the corrective and preventive action and to expedite for closure and extension of corrective and preventive actions within the stipulated timeline. QA oversight on QC, Production, warehouse, engineering department, Utility, Service Floor, calibration and maintenance activities etc.
• To review/ approve periodic review reports for need of re-qualification of equipment/system. Issuance of GMP documents. Release/Rejection of SFG in SAP.
• Perform periodic user management of standalone and network systems as an Administrator for Laboratory & Production instruments/Equipment’s. Review of executed batch manufacturing record (BMR), Batch packing records (BPR) and Electronic batch record (EBR). Ensure compliance with Novartis / Sandoz regulation and SOP / Pharmacopoeia/Group requirements / local and International authorities.
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure safe custody and efficient handling of company document / material. Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines.
• Ensure efficient inter and intra department communications. Any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time. Follow Quality behaviors
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.