Novartis Walk-in Interview 2022 B. Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc. from reputed institute for Sr. Executive Quality Assurance At Navi Mumbai . Novartis Notification full detailed below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Executive Quality Assurance
- Qualification: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc. from reputed institute
- Experienced:05 to 10 years
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Sr. Executive Quality Assurance !
- Important Details :
- Location:Navi Mumbai
- Post of date:08/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review of Equipment / System Qualification document (URS, DQ, IQ, OPQ etc.)
• Preparation, distribution, and monitoring of annual schedule for periodic review for need of re-qualification of equipment / system to all user departments.
• To archive and maintain qualification documents. Preparation. Review and / or approval of Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA) & Quality Risk Assessment.
• Periodic overview of engineering & Admin Logbooks. Review and/ or approval of transport rout qualification document (SOP, transport qualification protocols and transport qualification reports)
• Review of calibration and preventive maintenance activities of manufacturing equipment. Review / Approve of SOP and Documents related to equipment / system qualification.
• QA oversight of engineering department, utility, service floor, calibration, and maintenance activities etc.
• To review / approve periodic review reports for need of re-qualification of equipment / system.
• Review and / or approval of track and trace project documents. To perform periodic user management of standalone and network system as an Administrator for laboratory instrument.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• B. Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc. from reputed institute
• 5-10 years, preferably in oral solid Dosage.
• Collaborating across boundaries Functional Breadth with min 3-5 years’ experience in Quality assurance of Pharma/Manufacturing sector such as analytical lab, Manufacturing, engineering in a GMP environment/equivalent.
• Qualification activities, Vendor management Investigation, QMS, Audit, Quality Control & Other GMP activities.
• Quality decision making, Knowledge of IT Applications & tools, Knowledge of TQM and related industry. GxP standards and processes