Novartis Hiring 2022. Novartis Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. We also aim to reward those who invest their money, time and ideas in our company.
- Post Name: Clinical Development Associate
- Qualification: MSc or PhD in Life Sciences (pharmacy or medicine) Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Experienced: Minimum 3 years of experience in direct clinical development or associated fields
Job Description: Greeting from Novartis !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Post of date:01/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Sandoz aspires to become the leading and most valued generics company.
At Sandoz, we are planning capital expenditures of several hundred million USD over the next 5 years to expand production capacity in key markets for small molecules and biopharma
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as the Study Manager of the clinical trial (internal and external team) and execute trial in accordance with project strategy. Contribute clinical research and operational support in the development of clinical trial design;
• Responsible for the efficient and compliant execution of clinical trials (trial timelines, budget, resources, safety, eligibility, enrollment, data consistency)
• Responsible for the preparation and/or review of clinical documents like the Clinical Study Protocol, Report, Investigator Brochure, and, if applicable, publication.
• Assure the quality of trial performance and trial documentation by implementing standardized working procedures according to SOPs, GCP and regulatory requirements and by verifying the continual compliance of each trial team member with these procedures. Resolve deviations to procedures by remedial action and training.
• Perform monitoring / co-monitoring visits according to SOPs. Prepare clinical trial medication forecast
• Planning and tracking of trial budget in line with company financial reporting
• Proactive knowledge sharing within department, SDC and Sandoz
• Contribute to preparation of relevant parts of registration documents and interactions with health authorities in context of clinical studies (e.g. scientific advices, deficiencies letters). Active participation in project teams
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• MSc or PhD in Life Sciences (pharmacy or medicine) Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in direct clinical development or associated fields
• Knowledge of pharmacy, pharmacokinetics, bioanalysis, statistics and/or clinical trials preferred
• Knowledge of GCP and regulatory requirements related to assigned area
• Experience in medical/scientific writing skills. Computer literacy
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proven expertise in working on teams. Flexible to travel