Novartis Walk-in Interview 2022 B. Pharm / B.Sc. in any specialization with Technically sound in handling of different pharmaceutical machines as per regulatory guidelines and have experience of handling different Regulatory audits i.e. USFDA, MHRA, MCC, WHO, FDA, ANVISA and TGA. for Executive-Production ( packing ) At Navi Mumbai . Novartis Notification full detailed below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive-Production ( packing )
- Qualification: B. Pharm / B.Sc. in any specialization with Technically sound in handling of different pharmaceutical machines as per regulatory guidelines and have experience of handling different Regulatory audits i.e. USFDA, MHRA, MCC, WHO, FDA, ANVISA and TGA.
- Experienced:Must have minimum 5 years Expertise in Tablet/Capsule during processing and packing.
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Executive-Production ( packing ) !
- Important Details :
- Location:Navi Mumbai
- Post of date:19/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Must be familiar with Track & Trace System for serialization & aggregation, MES system, Blister Packing Machine handling, Bottle filling Machine handling.
• To follow and maintain cGMP in packing department, to review and ensure that the packaging records are evaluated and signed by responsible person before submitting to quality assurance department, review and co-ordinate with manufacturing, QC for effective implementation of packing planning schedules.
• To conduct the cGMP training, other trainings and implementation of cGMP practices in packing area. Participation in Customer complaint investigation and it compliance, CAPA closer and implementation
• To co-ordinate with maintenance department and plan the preventive maintenance of equipment/area/premises as per schedule. Participate in Technician Team meeting. Review of Production meetings Suggest improvements, Cost saving measure and its implementation.
• To ensure that Safety practices are followed during processing. Implementation of suggestions received during the packaging activity with reference to efficiency improvement in yield and practices working through change control. Review and prepared documents like SOP, MIS report and Responsible for Stage yield of product.
• To impart on job training to Executives /Officer/ Technician/Trainee Operative Technicians. To, ensure compliance of Deviation.
• To participate in process Validation, periodical qualification, activity.