Novartis Hiring 2022 M.Sc. in Microbiology for Executive Quality Control (Microbiology) At Mumbai . Novartis Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Post Name: Executive Quality Control (Microbiology)
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology
- Experienced: 4+ years
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Executive Quality Control (Microbiology) !
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai
- Post of date:24/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role utilizes microbiology laboratory skills to measure product or materials while ensuring that analysis is performed according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Analytical Methods, and current Compendia, at the Kalwe site. Your key responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Prepare microbial cultures and media for all routine tests and protocol based validation / suitability tests. Support maintenance of stock microbial cultures. Perform periodic cleaning verification of equipment with respect to microbial test parameters. Undertake effective sample management. • Participate in the Environment monitoring program, water system monitoring program. • Ensure effective and compliant reporting and documentation of all activities performed. Support effective planning and prioritization of all testing, validations, product transfer to ensure strict adherence to schedules. • Revision of procedures, specification and MOAs based on benchmarking, gap analysis, method validation findings. • Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines. • Ensure efficient inter and intra department communications, any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• M.Sc. in Microbiology from reputed university with min 4+ years in Pharmaceutical Microbiology function.
• Sound technical & scientific knowledge of microbiology / pharmaceutical/ equivalent Working experience in Laboratory environment in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Collaborating across boundaries Functional Breadth in Pharma/Manufacturing sector in analytical lab in a GMP environment/equivalent.
• Laboratory Excellence, Laboratory equipment, Quality Control (QC) Testing and Quality Control Sampling, Quality decision making, Knowledge of IT Applications & tools, Knowledge of TQM and related industry, GxP standards and processes.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.