Novartis Walk-in Interview 2022 Degree level, MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences for Senior Analyst At Hyderabad, AP . Novartis Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: Degree level, MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences
- Experienced:3 years
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Senior Analyst !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Post of date: 11/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
our responsibilities include but not are limited to:
• Explore, develop, implement, and evaluate Digital innovation solutions that address customer needs.
• Co-create with key partners to build partnerships & collaborations. Planning & management, Gather requirements to develop detailed Project plans and Project estimations to task level
• Develop and coordinate project plans across the design, development and production stages of a project to support the successful delivery within set KPI’s.
• Works in collaboration with brand teams technical teams & all functions to improve value.
• Serve as collaborate with the global and local Brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management through delivery of tried analytics based projects
• Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers
• Takes initiative to drive standardization of reports across brands
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Degree level, MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences
• Experience (3+ years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Proficiency in SAS/SQL and US pharma datasets
• Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx and DSS experience is good to have
• Proven communication, people management, partners management and leadership skills
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment, Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment, Should be customer service oriented, Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven track record to provide insights that increase efficiency
Desirable: experience in the following areas- APLD experience, US Pharma, Oncology market experience/ Oncology datasets. Patient data analytics, Healthcare consulting, Opportunity assessment, Patient journey analysis (good to have), Analog analysis (good to have), Alteryx (good to have)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.