Novartis Recruitment 2021.Novartis Notification full detailes below.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any specialization. (Desirable) – Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Life Science.
- Experienced: 1 to 2 years
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Research Associate in Novartis!
• Experienced specialists performs monitoring activities related to initiation, conduct (recruitment, quality data collection) and timely completion of assigned clinical trials.
• Is responsible to deliver data within timelines and required quality standard, responsible for adherence to monitoring procedures in accordance with GCP and ICH, local regulations and SOPs.
• Monitors patient data and study-related information related to clinical study sites and clinical trial participation.
• Ensures the investigator adheres to research protocols, regulatory requirements and good clinical practices and provides input into data validation plan.
• Provides timely and accurate monitoring of patient data and study-related information from source documents, research records, and site visits where applicable.
• May monitor study sites and audit facility selection.
• Conducts site selection for potential sites to evaluate their capabilities for conducting a clinical trial
• Performs site Initiation Visit, ensures site personnel is fully trained on all trial related aspects
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
• Frequent internal company and external contacts.
• Represents organization on specific projects
• Contributes to some cost center goals and objectives
• Is the frontline liaison between Novartis and sites to ensure successful collaboration, site engagement and meeting Novartis expectation on milestone and deliveries
• Deliver customer satisfaction results for internal and external customers
• Delivery of Clinical Trials to quality standards and agreed timelines
• Adherence to Novartis policy and guidelines and external regulations
How this role will Impact our purpose:
This role will be responsible for overseeing & monitoring trial related activities at the site, thereby ensuring robust site management and overall quality & data integrity at the clinical trial sites.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.