Novo Nordisk Hiring 2023. Novo Nordisk Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
- Post Name: Associate Medical Writer
- Qualification: Should possess Postgraduate (M Pharm/MSc; PharmD or equivalent)./2+ years of experience with scientific research methodology, including de-signing and conducting experiments, and analysing and reporting
Job Description: Greeting from Novo Nordisk !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
- Post of date:20/03/2023
- Deadline: Apply on or before: 11th dec 2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
An Associate Publication Manager involves oral and written communication of clinical results in the form of scientific discussions, oral presentations and scientific publications, Close communication with the peers within and outside Global Medical Affairs who are involved in review and approval of the publications. To perform medical content development tasks for all scientific activities including trial and non-trial information in Global Medical Affairs unit.
- Perform medical writing tasks in collaboration with IO-SO and across regions.
- Prepare protocols, clinical study reports, investigator’s brochure as per SOPs, timelines, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate document-review meetings and provides comments-consolidated documents.
- Co-ordinate the clinical document version reviews and approval processes. Ensure audit-preparedness.
- Perform a literature search and prepare the summary of systematic literature search.
- Should possess Postgraduate (M Pharm/MSc; PharmD or equivalent).
- 2+ years of experience with scientific research methodology, including de-signing and conducting experiments, and analysing and reporting
- Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry.
- Experience working within a global setting.
- Relevant experience with drug application processes to FDA and EMEA.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good scientific acumen and articulation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Team player.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we have been changing diabetes since 1923. If you are ready to strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us to make the most of your talent. In exchange, we offer you the opportunity to work with extraordinary talent globally and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Internal candidates are kindly requested to inform their line Manager before applying.
30th March, 2023.
Click here for notification and Apply