Novo Nordisk Walk-in Interview 2021 Life Science Graduate (M.Sc. or equivalent), Medical Doctor, Dental doctor, Master’s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent medical and scientific background. Freshers for Associate Safety Medical Writer At Bangalore, India . Novo Nordisk Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Safety Medical Writer
- Qualification: Life Science Graduate (M.Sc. or equivalent), Medical Doctor, Dental doctor, Master’s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent medical and scientific background.
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
Job Description: Novo Nordisk Hiring For Associate Safety Medical Writer !
- Important Details :
- Location:Bangalore, India
- End Date:15 Janurary 2021
- Note:For further information, please contact Ekta Singh at email@example.com
- Post of date: 25/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
About the department
The Global Safety department within the Global Business Services responsible for processing ICSRs and for performing Safety Surveillance activities. Global safety has an outstanding track-record in case processing and writing/publishing aggregate reports. You will join a team of highly motivated employees, responsible for the safety of the patients.
The Key responsibility for Associate Safety Medical writer is preparation of regulatory Safety documents and contribute to knowledge sharing, skill building and good collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues. You will become a member of the safety surveillance team which is responsible for aggregate reporting. You will especially focus on defining and integrating user/stakeholder requirements and input for the preparation of aggregate safety reports and risk management plans. You will be given several different responsibilities and experience a variety of tasks, working with both internal and external stakeholders. The job will enhance your professional and personal development, providing you with an opportunity to develop skills within a specialist domain and project management.
You will be majorly involved in planning, driving, and co-ordinating for preparation of documents to ensure submission according to the submission plan, or as otherwise agreed with Regulatory affairs. You will perform medical writing tasks in Safety Surveillance including planning and preparation of Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs), Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs/PBRERs), Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and peer review of documents as back-up SMW. You will also prepare responses to any safety questions raised in connection with assessment reports and contribute to continuous resource planning process in collaboration with immediate superior – including identifying medical writing tasks and assist in prioritisation of tasks. You will provide input to investigational new drug applications (INDs), marketing authorisation applications (MAAs), new drug applications (NDAs), variations and supplemental new drug applications (sNDAs), and investigational medicinal product dossiers (IMPDs) and other relevant ad-hoc documents.
The below knowledge, skills and experience will be required:
- Life Science Graduate (M.Sc. or equivalent), Medical Doctor, Dental doctor, Master’s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent medical and scientific background.
- 0-2 years of experience within drug safety or clinical drug development, or basic knowledge on Pharmacovigilance
- Experience with scientific writing in English (publications or equivalent)
- Competency to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Analytical mind-set, systematic and detail-oriented
- Strong communicator (verbally and in writing)
- Quality mind-set, well-organized and strives for excellence
- Pro-active planner to meet agreed deliverables
- Team player with high-degree of flexibility and service-focus
- Curious and looks for improvement opportunities
- Cross-cultural awareness and Professional authority
- Ability and willingness to quickly adjust to changes in a continuously developing environment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.