Pfizer Walk-in interview 2021 for Officer Warehouse At India- Vizag.Pfizer Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Pfizer
- Post Name: Officer Warehouse
- Qualification: Diploma or GED,Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Experience:4 years of experience
- Location: India- Vizag
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Officer Warehouse in Pfizer !
Why Patients Need You
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in the movement of materials and finished goods within the plant, office or warehouse. As a materials handling expert, you will be entrusted with receiving, storage, inventory control, internal distribution, and shipping, in compliance with corporate standards. To enable you to accomplish this task, you will make use of a variety of equipment, such as forklifts, conveyers, cranes, hand carts, and power trucks.
As part of the Technical Operations team, your prior work experience and ability to apply your breadth of knowledge will help you adapt the standard methods and procedures. You will help us identify required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality. You will arrive at decisions on which methods and procedures are the best fit for different work situations.
It is your dedication and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Prioritize own workflow and may assist in prioritizing the workflows of
- Operate powered pieces of material handling equipment and work around moving equipment.
- Complete appropriate documentation associated with work responsibilities using a computerized inventory system.
- Respond to color or special indicators, visual and audible warning indicators.
- Adhere to all SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), plant safety, quality, and documentation systems requirements and participate in regulatory and customer audits.
- Move, stage, or receive warehouse materials and products.
- Provide technical support to hi-rise operations by tracking and resolving problems and provide in-depth warehousing expertise in analyzing technical problems.
- Identifies required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality.
- Actively develop and share best practices and knowledge with others in own work group and across multiple work groups.
- Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years’ experience
- Capable of completing documentation relative to the movement of inventory
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of practices or concepts of Information Management and a working knowledge of practices, concepts and operations within other partner disciplines
- Ability to read, comprehend, and respond to verbal and written instructions/facility documents
- Ability to operate various types of motorized forklifts
- Proactive & effective communication within and across shifts
- Advanced electronic and computer skills including Excel, Word, Microsoft dynamics, Visio, SharePoint
- Certification in assigned area, if applicable
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.