Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Product Manager – Vaccines .Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Product Manager – Vaccines
- Department:GG India HO
- Designation: Product Manager – Vaccines
- Education/Qualification:Any Graduate, MBA,B.pharma
- Years Of Exp:2 to 5 of Pharma experience
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Top line & Bottom line achievement
– To Drive Mega brand Growth and Performance
– Optimize Promo spend for Desired ROI
– Prepare Brand Wise Quarterly Visual Aid:
o Brief ad agency on the product
o Evaluation and selection of draft concept out of 3-4 designs submitted by the agency
o Evaluate a detailed Visual Aid with the agency before finalization
o Send the visual for printing
o Coordinate with printer and logistics vendor for dispatch of Visual aid before 1 week of the planned quarter.
– Quarterly communication of Visual Aid to the field force
o Prepare business plan (quarterly) booklet for field which includes the explanation and detailing talk of the visual aid and inputs.
o Periodical circulars about brand’s achievement, market trends etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them to go for the call.
o Conduct Quarterly briefing sessions of .5 – 1day in each zone to ASM’s on brand communication/ inputs.
o Monthly planned visit to select areas for review meetings to further reinforce brand communication.
– Promotional Material; i.e. LBL, Inputs etc on a timely basis for effective marketing
o Allocate promotional budget brand wise and promotional mode wise
o Plan for quarterly inputs and mode of inputs
o Vendor selection
o Negotiate with multiple vendors for cost effective input selection
o Coordinate with selected vendor on agreed time, quality and quantity supply of inputs.
o Allocate inputs geography wise.
o Coordinate with vendor and logistics vendor to ensure timely dispatch to the field as per allocation
Continuous monitoring of the planned activities and reorganization of promoted initiatives to improve cost without affecting top line.
Key Skills :
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Networking skills
· Ability to plan multiple products communication and deliver results according to plan
· Ability to run specialised program for top KOL KBL end to end for better impact on marketing activities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company As an integrated global pharmaceutical company, we operate through three core segments – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.