Accenture Walk-in interview 2021 for Associate-Pharmacovigilance At India- Bengaluru.Accenture Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Accenture
- Post Name: Associate-Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
- Minimum Experience:1 – 3 years
- Location: India- Bengaluru
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Associate-Pharmacovigilance in Accenture !
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.