Baxter Walk-in Interview 2022 M.Sc / B. Pharma / M. Pharma for Assoc, Quality – Stability At Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India . Baxter Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assoc, Quality – Stability
- Qualification: M.Sc / B. Pharma / M. Pharma
- Experienced:3 to 5 years
Job Description: Baxter Hiring For Assoc, Quality – Stability !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Post of date:10/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Timely HPLC and chemical analysis of stability samples as per monthly withdrawal plan.
- Ensure relevant log book entries prior to perform analysis.
- Online entries of performed activities in calculation sheet.
- Cleaning of stability instrument room and wet chemistry area as per additional assigned responsibilities by group leader .
- Ensure timely completion of additional assigned responsibility (i.e. Tracking of Reports ,cleaning and maintenance of dedicated instruments ,cleaning of individual allocated area ).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.