Cognizant Walk-in interview 2021 for Service Delivery Mgr OR Deputy General Mgr – CDM/PV At Pune, Maharashtra, India.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Cognizant
- Post Name: Service Delivery Mgr OR Deputy General Mgr – CDM/PV
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Service Delivery Mgr OR Deputy General Mgr – CDM/PV in Cognizant !
- Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests and escalations through effective communication skills, negotiation skills and prioritization.
- Provides project updates and maintains performance metrics.
- Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
- Reviews inernal reports, needs to see customization as per client and corporate demands, ensure integrity and quality of data presented to client.
- Identifies avenues of improvement in the team, emphasizes utilization and productivity, engages and motivates the team for better retention and learning.
- Regular coaching and mentoring of team members.
- Gives more Analytical Thinking to the work done and work in progress, keeps Quality benchmarks and shares expectations.
Project / Process:
- Ensure process deliverables are met.
- Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
- Monitor & review first level processing.
- Process complex Transactions.
- Handle first level escalations from client.
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality checks/audits to ensure data integrity, error free processing & identification of risks.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Perform Audit, Foresee Risk and institutionalize necessary controls.
- Perform knowledge sharing.
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs in terms of.
- a Pyramid and Span.
- b Job Rotation of resources.
- c Cross Skilling of Resources.
- Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
- Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
- Delegates, assigns and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
- Performance Management and development plans.
- Manages attrition and absenteeism.
- Ensure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.