Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Team Member .Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member
- Designation: Production specialist
- Years Of Exp:2 to 6 of Pharma experience
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- To Work in shift operation as per production schedule.
- Responsible to ensure the compliance for pre & post line clearance activity as per batch manufacturing.
- To execute & ensure on time completion of vial filling & sealing machine changeover, aseptic filling & lyophilization operation as per SOPs & Batch Production Record.
- To ensure all documents related to FFM such as status label updation, on time completion of BPR, area / equipment log books, RSTs updation & archival.
- To carry out disinfectant preparation, filtration, reconciliation and to ensure the consumable stock as per requirement.
- To execute & ensure the area & equipment cleaning of FFM facility as per schedule.
- To carry out & verify consumable & Raw material dispensing / issuance from the warehouse & to ensure the MRN of the left over material to Warehouse.
- To Follow and ensure clean room behaviors and techniques as per cGMP procedure.
- To execute & ensure on time completion of Component preparation, Buffer preparation & Formulation activity as per production plan.
- Responsible for machine change over & operation of Vial washing & depyrogenation tunnel as per production schedule.
- To coordinate & assist CFT to comply scheduled PM, Calibration & validation activity of the equipment & area in FFM facility.
- To ensure & assist manufacturing facility modification & maintenance.
To ensure timely & accurate reporting of the discrepancies related to production operation & to participate in its investigation & CAPA.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company As an integrated global pharmaceutical company, we operate through three core segments – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.