Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring 2022 M Sc for Executive- Quality Assurance At Greater Mumbai, India . Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive- Quality Assurance
- Qualification: M Sc
- Experienced:8 to 10 years
Job Description: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring For Executive- Quality Assurance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Greater Mumbai, India
- Post of date: 21/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Purpose of the position:
1) Ensure compliance to the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices in manufacturing workshops at site.
2) Governance to the requirements of Good Laboratory Practices in the Quality Control Laboratory, enabling timely & accurate disposition for incoming materials, intermediates, bulk & finished products manufactured at site.
1) Responsible for effective deployment of Quality System elements viz., investigations of Non-Conformances / Deviations & Market Complaints, Change Management, CAPA Management, Training program, Internal Audit program, etc. to drive on time and effective closures of the actions identified.
2) Responsible for review of Batch Manufacturing Record and other applicable GxP documents and act as authorized personal for production batch release.
3) Conduct GMP rounds and ensure quality culture management at shop floor.
4) To ensure line clearance, in-process checks, and sampling performed in timely manner.
5) Ensure document management of Plant QA.
6) Conduct trainings on the revised procedures / BMR and drive effectiveness.
7) Ensure closure of observations related to internal and external audit and coordinate with respective stakeholders for timely closure of AAPs.
8) Execution of Continuous Improvement Projects.
9) Ensure Retain Sample Management at Site as per applicable procedure.
10) Ensure on time closure of analysis and applicable documents for ongoing stability samples.
11) Preparation and review of Product Reviews (as applicable).
12) Responsible for execution of activities allocated by supervisor on timely basis.
13) Guide shift QA persons about quality requirements and process to be followed to ensure compliance to external and internal requirements.
Reports to: General Q&C Manager – Quality Assurance
Education: M Sc. From reputed university.
FDA Approved Technical person for Analytical & Chemical and Microbiological Testing
Sound knowledge of GMP, GLP and Local Regulations (Drugs & Cosmetics Act of India, Bureau of Indian Standards, ISO 9001 etc.)
Experience: Having around 8 to 10 years of experience in Quality Control and Quality Assurance function in Cosmetic and / or Pharmaceutical Industry.
Computer Literacy: Good working Knowledge of MS office.
Languages Known: Hindi & English
Good communication & interpersonal skills, flair for quality, team player, quick learner.
Able to take added responsibilities.
Keen to learn and improve skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.